The event will include a children's play area, local musicians, interactive art stations, plus up to 150 arts and crafts participants in every discipline. The festival location is in the heart of Sandy Springs, near interstate access and all things Atlanta.
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Set up will be on pavement. Click here for info on Tent & Weight Compliance.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed set-up information. That information can be found on ZAPP. once it’s posted. Plan to set up your booth on Friday.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or, approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or, other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations must be made prior to the jury date must be made in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to email@example.com. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows. Covid credits from previous years will remain on account until used.
6. The Festival reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist Market merchandise must be original, handmade, and created by the Exhibitor. Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival. No commercial agents, dealers or, salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
Application Fee: $30
Standard Booth Fee: $300
Double Booth Fee: $600 (Limited Availability)
Booth Size: 10' x 10' or greater Corner Upgrade: $75 (Limited Availability)
Electricity: $100 (Limited Availability)
Click here to access Zapplication for this event : Sandy Springs Artsapalooza
Click here to access Zapplication for this event : Sancy Springs Fall Arts and Crafts Festival
Events occasionally may change the details, location, and times due to weather and other factors. Please make sure to check the official site link above for up-to-date details and information.